Join us this Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our Saviour and the Hope that He brings!
- Muskoka service times are 4:00pm & 5:30pm at Bracebridge & Muskoka Lakes Secondary School
- Our Parry Sound service will be at 3:00pm at the Parry Sound Mall (70 Joseph St)
Commencing January 9th, we will be embarking on a seven-week study of MARRIAGE as a reflection of Christ’s love, grace, and power in our lives/relationships as we surrender to His will and draw from Him – the Source of sacrificial love necessary between husband and wife. Regardless of your marital status, if you desire to know God better through the portal of marriage as the spiritually intentional relationship it was created to be, then be sure to join us!
- Wednesday evenings (From January 9th to February 20th)
- Location: Harvest Offices (2-50 Balls Dr, Bracebridge)
- Cost: $15 for the “Sacred Marriage” participant’s workbook
Sign up December 2 and 9 in the foyer after the service or by clicking here.
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, ACT LIKE MEN, BE STRONG, let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
Join us at Ontario Pioneer Camp (942 Clearwater Lake Rd, Port Sydney) as we gather with men from Harvest Barrie, Harvest Newmarket and Harvest Mississauga for a weekend focused on hearing from God’s word and being fuelled up to Act Like Men!
- January 18-19, 2019
- Click here to register
News & Announcements
- We have a new texting initiative to help you stay connected with our Harvest family. Be sure to save 705-415-2400 in your contacts!
- You can use this number to submit prayer requests throughout the week. Text the word “Pray” and follow the prompts. You will receive a Welcome Text to get your account set up (this set up is a one time thing) followed by a message to text your prayer request(150 characters or less). With a church of over 600 people, using this initiative for prayer requests will allow you to receive a personal response from a Pastor or Elder, giving you a sense of a small, close-knit family. It will also greatly assist our administration team by freeing up time to give attention to our growing admin needs as we prepare to launch our North Campus.
- You can also use the link provided to access our Connection Card. This will allow you to submit a longer prayer request, change your personal information, check off if you’re a first time visitor or request more information (ie: baptism and small groups). Everything you do with the black Connect Folders at the end of the aisles can now be done on your phone and at any time during the week, not just on Sunday mornings!
- Not only can you use this number for prayer, you can also use it for Giving. Text the word “Give” to the same number, click on the link to set up your payment information, text the amount you want to give and then designate your gift to either “Muskoka” or “Parry Sound” General Receiptable!