News & Announcements
ONE CAMPAIGN UPDATE: On Sunday September 23rd, we received 42 commitment cards, 3 of which were anonymous, with a total pledge amount of $730,124! If we include our Pre 2018 Growth & Savings of $200,000 plus our Growth/ONE Campaign donations already received this year of $157,552 our total donations to date for our ONE Campaign are: $1,087,676! We are still receiving pledge cards and these can be placed in the offering basket over the next few weeks. If you need to pick up a pledge card or have any questions, please stop by the table in the foyer this Sunday. We are excited to see the Lord continue to press in on the hearts of our people and are believing in Him to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think!
- We have a new texting initiative to help you stay connected with our Harvest family. Be sure to save 705-415-2400 in your contacts!
- You can use this number to submit prayer requests throughout the week. Text the word “Pray” and follow the prompts. You will receive a Welcome Text to get your account set up (this set up is a one time thing) followed by a message to text your prayer request(150 characters or less). With a church of over 600 people, using this initiative for prayer requests will allow you to receive a personal response from a Pastor or Elder, giving you a sense of a small, close-knit family. It will also greatly assist our administration team by freeing up time to give attention to our growing admin needs as we prepare to launch our North Campus.
- You can also use the link provided to access our Connection Card. This will allow you to submit a longer prayer request, change your personal information, check off if you’re a first time visitor or request more information (ie: baptism and small groups). Everything you do with the black Connect Folders at the end of the aisles can now be done on your phone and at any time during the week, not just on Sunday mornings!
- Not only can you use this number for prayer, you can also use it for Giving. Text the word “Give” to the same number, click on the link to set up your payment information, text the amount you want to give and then designate your gift to either “Muskoka” or “Parry Sound” General Receiptable!
- Empty shoeboxes can be picked up in the foyer on Sunday October 21st, 28th or November 4th
- Please return your filled shoeboxes on Sunday November 11th. After this day, they can be returned to Pinegrove Fellowship Church (295 Taylor Rd, Bracebridge) between 10:00am-4:00pm until November 16th.
- For more information please call the church office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your favourite dish and join us as we watch “I Can Only Imagine”!
- Saturday October 27th
- 1091 Spence Lake Dr, Bracebridge
- For more information please email email@example.com
“You are called to belong to Jesus Christ.” Romans 1:6
Join us on Saturday November 3rd for a day of fellowship, worship and teaching with guest speaker Jen Pollock Michel!
- Port Sydney Hall (607 Muskoka Rd 10)
- Tickets are $30
- Registration is now open and closes on October 28th! Be sure to register early.
- Click here to register
This is the first step in the process of getting plugged in at Harvest.
Are you excited about the possibility of becoming a part of our church family? We would love to have you join us for an informal get together with our pastor and other key church leaders to hear about our history, ministry philosophy and vision. We also have a question and answer period, fellowship and light refreshments. Childcare is available.
- Sunday November 4th
- At our Administrative Offices (2-50 Balls Drive, Bracebridge)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
- Join us from 7pm-8pm!
- Huntsville – Independent Grocer (Community Room)
- Bracebridge & Gravenhurst – Church Office
- Port Carling – 1056 Whiteside Rd, Port Carling
- Port Sydney & Utterson – Camp Mini-Yo-We (Muskoka Hall)
- Parry Sound – Parry Sound Mall (On Thursday November 8th)