- Please join us for a time of prayer and thanksgiving as we host our Annual General Meeting at Bracebridge & Muskoka Lakes Secondary School
- Copies of our Church By-Laws, Church Doctrine and 2017 Audit will be made available by April 20th on our website and at the church office
- We ask that you make this evening a priority and we look forward to rejoicing together in what the Lord is doing here at Harvest
- To ensure we have adequate supervision for all children, please register your children for Harvest Prays by emailing Sharon Galashan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Harvest Essentials will give you a solid understanding of what it means to be a follower of Jesus Christ. It is designed to help you learn what it means to Worship, Walk with, and Work for Christ here at Harvest Bible Chapel. The class is taught by a ministry leader and is a requirement for anyone interested in becoming a member.
- Our next Harvest Essentials class will begin on Sunday April 29th at 9am in the boardroom at BMLSS
- For more information or to sign up for this class, please email email@example.com
Join us for a night of fellowship, worship and teaching with guest speaker Jodi Greenstreet!
Date: Friday May 4th
Location: Port Sydney Hall (607 Muskoka Road 10)
*There is no cost for this event. However, we ask that you still register so we can plan accordingly for desserts. Register here.
UL 201 builds on the foundation of UL 101. As leaders, we are teaching God’s people to “observe all that [Jesus] commanded” (Matthew 28:19-20) and this dynamic training will take you to the core doctrines for building disciples.