“And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. It is right for me to feel this way about you all, because I hold you in my heart, for you are all partakers with me of grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel. For God is my witness, how I yearn for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus. And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.” – Philippians 1:6-11
Why Equipping Events?
Though our primary means of discipleship as a church is through life on life Small Groups, we take seriously our call to equip the saints and to see them grow in knowledge and depth of insight. Therefore, as a church we provide a variety of events for growing in Biblical understanding. During these events, we may take an in depth look into a book of the Bible, or address a relevant topic such as marriage, parenting, finance, apologetics, biblical manhood or womanhood. Keep an eye on the church calendar to see what’s coming next.
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, ACT LIKE MEN, BE STRONG, let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
- Men we are calling you to rise up, come together and stand strong in the Lord! Be sure to join us for these discipleship nights and fan into flame your passion for and commitment to Christ!
- Act Like Men Discipleship Nights: Sunday December 3rd (A Man’s Friendships), January 28th (A Man’s Conscience), February 25th (A Man’s Commitments) and March 25th (A Man’s Disciplines)
- Speakers: Kaj Ballantyne & Todd Dugard (Harvest Barrie)
- Discipleship Nights Location: Bracebridge & Muskoka Lakes Secondary School (100 Clearbrook Trail)
- Time: 8:00-9:30pm
- Act Like Men Retreat: April 13-14th (More details coming soon!)