News & Announcements
Offering Envelopes: 2018 offering envelopes have arrived! If you were unable to pick yours up at church, please stop by the church office (Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5pm) or email email@example.com to make alternate arrangements. It’s imperative that we know if you are no longer needing offering envelopes that have been previously assigned to you, or if there is any change to your contact information. If this is the case, please also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday February 24th from 8:30am-12:00pm in Port Carling
- Uncommon Leadership 101 is all about excelling at the mission Jesus gave His disciples two thousand years ago. It’s a mission He calls ALL Christ followers to be involved in today, within our communities.
- The goal of UL 101 is to effectively equip God’s people to fulfill that mission as a fruitful and uncommon leader.
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grow as a disciple of Jesus, as we strive together in an uncommon community, bent on caring out His mission of disciple making!
- For more information or to sign up for this training, please email email@example.com
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, ACT LIKE MEN, BE STRONG, let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
**Please make note of the location change for our discipleship nights!
- Men we are calling you to rise up, come together and stand strong in the Lord! Be sure to join us for these discipleship nights and fan into flame your passion for and commitment to Christ!
- Act Like Men Discipleship Nights:January 28th (A Man’s Conscience), February 25th (A Man’s Commitments) and March 25th (A Man’s Disciplines)
- Speakers: Kaj Ballantyne & Todd Dugard (Harvest Barrie)
- Discipleship Night Location: Bracebridge & Muskoka Lakes Secondary School (100 Clearbrook Trail)
- Time: 8:00-9:30pm
- Act Like Men Retreat: April 13th-14th (More details coming soon!)
- Saturday March 3 from 7am-9am
- Location: Harvest Administrative Offices (2-50 Balls Dr., Bracebridge)
- For the past several years Dan Collins, Dwayne Vanderstelt and Adam Cormier have intentionally planned a Father & Son weekend with their boys. After receiving many questions surrounding this, they have decided to hold an information morning to give other Dad’s a glimpse into the what and why behind these planned trips. So all Dad’s and future Dad’s, join with these three men to learn about and consider planning a similar trip with your own sons!
- For more information, please speak to Dan, Dwayne or Adam
- Wednesday March 7th from 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Join us for a night of prayer and worship at our future North Campus (5 Crescent Rd, Huntsville)