News & Announcements
Offering Envelopes: 2018 offering envelopes have arrived! If you were unable to pick yours up at church, please stop by the church office (Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5pm) or email email@example.com to make alternate arrangements. It’s imperative that we know if you are no longer needing offering envelopes that have been previously assigned to you, or if there is any change to your contact information. If this is the case, please also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tithes & Offerings: Please note that we will be taking up our regular offering during our Christmas Eve services on December 24th. Please note, December 31st will be the last Sunday service of 2017. If you will not be at either of these services but would like to give an offering for the 2017 tax receipt year, you may do so by clicking here or you may mail a cheque to the church office post-marked prior to December 31, 2017.
Deacon of Benevolence Candidate: After prayerful consideration, the Elders have put forward Stephen Watson to serve as our Deacon of Benevolence. Stephen’s name will be before the congregation until January 15, 2018. If you have any reason to believe that Stephen Watson is not suitable to serve as our Deacon of Benevolence, according to the biblical qualifications in 1 Timothy 3:8-12, please connect with Stephen and then with one of our Elders.
Church Office Closed for the Christmas Holidays (December 22nd-January 1st): If there is a non-medical emergency requiring immediate attention from a Pastor, please call 705-646-1108 ext. 50 and the Pastor on-call will respond to your emergency situation. Otherwise, staff will return calls and emails the week of January 2nd.
*Sunday December 31st service times will be at 9am & 11am*
- Join us as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!
- Service times will be Sunday December 24th at 4:00 pm & 5:30pm at Bracebridge & Muskoka Lakes Secondary School (100 Clearbrook Trail)
- Please note that there will be no Sunday morning services!
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, ACT LIKE MEN, BE STRONG, let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
- Men we are calling you to rise up, come together and stand strong in the Lord! Be sure to join us for these discipleship nights and fan into flame your passion for and commitment to Christ!
- Act Like Men Discipleship Nights:January 28th (A Man’s Conscience), February 25th (A Man’s Commitments) and March 25th (A Man’s Disciplines)
- Speakers: Kaj Ballantyne & Todd Dugard (Harvest Barrie)
- Discipleship Night Location: TBD!
- Time: 8:00-9:30pm
- Act Like Men Retreat: April 13th-14th (More details coming soon!)